Abandoned Mines Discussion Forum Forum Index Abandoned Mines Discussion Forum
Abandoned Mines of New York / New Jersey

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
Abandoned Mines Discussion Forum Forum Index

Turnkey Bunker/Abandoned Mines for Sale near Denver, CO?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Mines Discussion Forum Forum Index -> For Sale or Trade
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Diigo it Prefound it Reddit it Facebook it Blink it Slashdot it Linkagogo it 
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labyrinth777
Mucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Turnkey Bunker/Abandoned Mines for Sale near Denver, CO????? Reply with quote

I am in the market for a bunker location outside of Denver... preferably west of the city and up in the hills. Maybe Idaho Springs or thereabout. Does anybody know of a turnkey bunker there or of an abandoned mine for sale? Any and all information is welcome and appreciated. Cheers.
lessthanchris1
ABM Underground Crew
ABM Underground Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would contact the Argo Tunnel and Museum, in Idaho springs, they might be able to help you.

I know if several bunkers in the area of Denver, but that will run you into the millions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Mines Discussion Forum Forum Index -> For Sale or Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: